Reignite Growth Workshops
Margaret connects with leaders and managers to ensure they understand what it takes to achieve successful growth—in any environment: what needs to change, why, and how to execute. They leave excited to know that they have the tools to make an effective imprint on the future of the company. They finally “get” why they’ve been struggling and know what to do next.
Each workshop is unique; tailored with your specific goals in mind. They provide a deeper dive into key topics and are designed to be engaging and interactive, reinforcing key principles by participation.
This workshop introduces an approach that rethinks how we “see” the market, finds affordable solutions to today’s market challenges, and ensures a successful implementation of key initiatives…all leading to accelerated, profitable growth.
Moneyball for Business
Learn what every organization needs to know, and what your organization must specifically know, in order to identify the growth spark and successfully stay ahead of the competitive curve.
Four Things a CEO Cannot Delegate
Executives need to be able to expand their bandwidth by engaging employees effectively. Yet there are four activities that must start at the top of the house to ensure that the organization has a clear focus and the operational approach reflects the strategy or the entire organization will be in disarray.
Workshop 1: Reignite Growth
Identify the Spark and Accelerate Next Stage Growth
Does your organization struggle to find the solution that puts it back on the growth track? Are margins tightening, sales flattening and past solutions not fixing today’s challenges? This workshop introduces an approach that rethinks how we “see” the market, finds affordable solutions to today’s market challenges, and ensures a successful implementation of key initiatives…all leading to accelerated, profitable growth. Specifically, you will learn to:
- Discern the best growth spark for your organization
- Engage the leadership team with the growth spark for maximum organizational alignment
- Increase productivity and accelerate performance by mobilizing the entire employee force to implement the growth spark
What we Cover:
Discovering Growth Opportunities:
- Changing market environment, the discovery of important market factors to track and how to assess their impact on your business
- Whac-a-mole Management ™and the Leadership Mandate
Developing the Spark:
- How to select the right spark for your organization
- Identifying top tier customers
- Decision making as a leadership tool
Delivering Value to the Market:
- The implementation solution
- Establishing a critical path
- Solving the resource allocation dilemma
- Communication: The secret weapon of effective leaders
- Measure what matters: How do you know what matters?
These tools and techniques have enabled companies to double their growth in record time. Clients have identified sparks that always existed and they just didn’t “see”; redeployed existing resources to fund growth rather than borrow to achieve it; saved months in the budgeting process with clear priorities; successfully acquired the right company for the right price and engaged their managers and employees on a successful growth journey.
Workshop 2: Moneyball for Business
Harness Data to Drive Revenue
There is more data available than ever before—too much in fact, to analyze, understand and apply. How do you know which matters the most to your organization? Learn what every organization needs to know, and what your organization must specifically know, in order to identify the growth spark and successfully stay ahead of the competitive curve.
This interactive session will feature specific business cases and for best impact, focus on your industry and/or business. You will learn to:
- Focus resources on gathering and analyzing the right data
- Value more accurate decisions and make them with greater confidence
- Find the unique growth spark that your organization is uniquely suited to capitalize on
What we cover:
- Moneyball: what is it and why it matters
- How to determine what data matters in your industry/company (and why it is not the same for your competitor)
- Examples of applications that have enabled significant performance improvements
- How to find your moneyball, use it and grow because of it
- What your industry/company needs to know about:
Workshop 3: Four Things a CEO Cannot Delegate
Engineer a Stronger Strategic Infrastructure to Drive Growth Opportunities
CEO’s have too much to do and too little time. Delegation is an integral part of not only success but survival. Executives need to be able to expand their bandwidth by engaging employees effectively. Yet there are four activities that must start at the top of the house to ensure that the organization has a clear focus and the operational approach reflects the strategy or the entire organization will be in disarray. Those activities are setting strategy, identifying the segment of the market that you will serve, determining what success looks like, and creating a purposeful culture. You will learn:
- What happens to an organization that is not aligned across the four key areas and why
- The value of each of the four key areas and the scope of the leaders responsibility with respect to it
- Which area matters the most to successful performance
- Techniques that enable the leader to succeed in each of these critical areas
What we Cover:
- What gets in the way of strategic performance
- The value, scope, tools and techniques for:
- Selecting a market segment
- Creating a purposeful culture
- Establishing a clear vision for the future
- Determining success
- Discussion regarding how to apply each of these to specific organizations
There are several interactive exercises that help executives take away the ability to apply these principles to their companies immediately.
Reignite provides many pragmatic examples and tools that help executives, managers, and leaders see opportunity through a different lens, so they can discover the profitable connection between market needs and their organization’s unique capabilities.